Program 1 – Food Insecurity
Did you know that one in five Georgians struggle with food insecurity? This program’s services will:
• Provide access to proper nutrition that is critical to a child’s development.
• Address negative health and nutrition implications of food insecurity in seniors.
• Partner with local food bank to provide food for the community.
• Educate participants on food preparation for healthy living.
Program 2 – Non-Emergency Transportation
Our Services Include:
- Medical/Doctor appointments
- Physical therapy/Stroke Rehabilitation therapy
- Dialysis treatments/Radiation therapy
- Hospital discharges
- Special Events
- Airport drop-off/pick-up
Program 3 – Walk Away Hunger
Our Goals for This Program are:
- Create advocacy and support for sustainable access to nutritious food for the food insecure.
- Provide nutritional information to educate people on healthy living.
- Create funding, promote awareness and involvement to combat hunger in local communities.
- Provide sponsorship opportunities for local businesses, schools, religious organizations and individuals.
Program 4 – Expanded Outreach
Other programs include & focus on the greater needs of the community & are prioritized within the following programs:
• Community garden programs & grower’s education
• Physical health and Mental health programs
• Transitional living support for emancipated foster youth