Our mission is “Connecting needed services with the people in need!”
Our vision is to help restore the local community by providing a positive framework that includes proper nutrition, physical health, mental health and literacy support.
The primary focus will be placed on the greater need of the community and prioritized within the following program: “Food for the Food Insecure”
- Provide access to proper nutrition that is critical to a child’s development.
- Address negative health and nutrition implications of food insecurity in Seniors.
- Partner with local food banks and other sources to provide food for the community.
- Educate participants on food preparation for healthy living
- Walk Away Hunger events to create advocacy and support for sustainable access to nutritious food.
- Community Gardens to provide local produce and healthy choices.
- Increase transportation options for seniors and disadvantaged persons.